I´m here today to share a tutorial with you that I made for
I´ll show you how to make some sweet gifts.
(it´s not my idea from the beginning, seen it somewhere on the internet)
I have used lollipops to both gifts.
Let´s start with the ladybugs....
black tissue paper
black washi tape
red and black cardstock
image: Ladybug Hello
some plastic eyes
a cellophane gift bag
1. Cover the lollipops with black tissue paper.
Stick it down with some black washi tape.
2. Cut out the ladybugs body. I cut it freehand (I like it a bit whimsical).
Make a hole for the lollipop to go though.
3. Glue a pair of plastic eyes on the ladybugs head.
4. Make the decoration for the gift bag, colour Ladybug Hello.
I used ProMarkers. Cut it out and draw some faux stitches around the edge.
Glue it on a piece of red cardstock folded in the middle.
Add it to the top of the bag with some tape.
Next idea is for some flowers...
yellow and brown tissue paper
image: JJ Gardening
1. Cut a long rectangular strip of yellow tissue paper.
2. Cover the lollipop in brown tissue paper.
Spin the yellow paper around the lollipop.
3. Tie the paper to the lollipop with a bit of string.
4. Pull out the petals until you like the look.
5. Make a hole in a cake paper. Put the flower in.
6. Make a tag to go along.
Use JJ Gardening.
I coloured with ProMarkers.
Add some faux stitches with a black pen.
Make a hole at the top and add some twine.
Hope you like these sweet gifts.
I would like to say a big
to Jodie and the DT over at Bugaboo for letting me be their guest for these months.
I would like to enter this gift wraps into following challenges:
Eureka Stamps #186 - Spring in the air
Come and get it - In the garden