Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 augusti 2016

Mid-way Reminder from Scribbles Design

Hi there,

Hope you are enjoying the summer,
we had a great hot and sunny summer here in Sweden.

I´m enjoying the end of it since we are soon to go back to school.
So what better to do on lazy days than to colour in some of your favorite images inspired by all the pretty flowers around you?

This month´s challenge at


is 

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?





If you would like to purchase a Scribbles Designs image click here.
Sandy is happy to provide you with a freebie for participating...

This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice


I made this birthday card using the pretty image called Lilly Pad.


I used Promarkers for the Lilly and Chameleon pens for the leaf. I also tried to create some sort of ombre stripe of blues for the water. I used washi tape on both sides and then versa colour inks. 


At the end I stamped the sentiment and added some old see trough embellismens that I had in my stash. 


Please join our How does your garden grow? challenge with some floral designs. We love to come and visit you and leave some love.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar