Bloggintresserade

lördag 16 juli 2016

Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps

Hi there,

I totally missed that Bugaboo had their awesome

CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE

this week,

but hey, I been working super hard all day today...

so here are my entries to their fun challenge


DAY 6- PHOTO INSPIRATION





I thought this was lots of fun to work with this image. I got inspired by the layout and the flip flops ( made my own) and the sea star (stars) and of course the beach themed image.



I have coloured with ProMarkers.







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:


more to be added tomorrow!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow love your Photo Challenge card! Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    SvaraRadera