Bloggintresserade

söndag 10 april 2016

Something else than a card at Barnemix


Hi there,

today I would like to share a project I made for





Barnemix got a wonderful sponsor


Oddball Art Stamps

and the them is

Something else than a card






I made a little gift bag


I coloured the image with my ProMarkers.
I then stamped some fun patterns on the bag with black ink. 
Also added a little stamped sentiment down the bottom.


Made an embellishment with a peg and some pink flowers.


Hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Creative Corner - Flower Power
Crafting By Design - You are beautiful


4 kommentarer:

  1. Just gorgeous. Loving how the colours pop against the kraft.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Creative Fingers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Here I am again, hihi. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    SvaraRadera