Bloggintresserade

fredag 29 april 2016

New challenge at ArtByMiran Challenge blog

Hi there,

back again with the second post for today,
this time I want to share my project for 


as always we got an easy theme for you...

ANYTHING GOES


I have used this super sweet image called


Digital Stamp - Rora and Butterfly(#208)

this is what I made


I´m really in love with the yellow and grey colour combo at the moment,
 and I think this one turned out great!


I used paper from Kaiser Craft Limelight 6½ " Paper Pad. All the embellishments are from a set of cardstock die cuts from The Craft Stall. I love them. Also used 3 gold heart brads. The sentiment comes from Kaiser Craft as well and the stamp set is called Shine Bright.


I have coloured her with my Promarkers. I added a little bit of shimmer to the butterflys wings and the bubbles, but it´s a bit hard to get a good photo of it. I used a glitter pen called Wink of Stella and it´s great!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
A Beautiful Mess #2 - AG + DT call
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #108 - Circles and Squares
Passion for ProMarkers #343 - Make it digital
Addicted to stamps #125 - Paper embellishment and/or chipboard







11 kommentarer:

  1. Such a lovely card - lovely image and layout thanks for playing at passion for promarkers xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining in at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card! Love the shine! Thanks for joining us at Chicolate, Coffee & Cards!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is a stunning creation. I love your colouring of this cute girl. Your decoration looks fantastic, too. Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge, best wishes Alma

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  7. A great looking card. Lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  8. Another great card, Nick! Thanks again for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful card such a pretty image, wonderful colours and embellishments, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Brilliant! Love the black and gold color combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a Fab Card...image is so cute and i really love the way you have arranged all the embellishments.Thank you so much for joining us at A Beautiful Mess.

    SvaraRadera