Bloggintresserade

torsdag 11 februari 2016

New release over at Digital Delights Stamps

 Hi there,

Thursday and time for team 2 to show of the new images from

DIGITAL DELIGHTS







I have used an image called 

Kandi Kid Bunny



and also an image called
Row of eggs


I made this little Easter Card


I used ProMarkers to colour the images. I kept the card simple since I love the pattern paper and image. Hope you like it!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Retarte #70 - AG or Easter

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet card and digi.
    Thank you for joining us at Retarte#70
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my this is so beautiful and springlike Helene! The white on the boy's bunny outfit is an excellent color choice as it allows the image to stand out from the pretty pattern paper! Beautifully done again Helene.

    BTW, a special post coming on Sunday over on my blog that you don't want to miss out. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead Helene. Hugs.

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cutie. Thanks for sharing with Ruby's Rainbow.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    SvaraRadera