Bloggintresserade

fredag 29 januari 2016

DT card for Crafty Catz

Hi there,

I´m here today to share my latest card for


this weeks theme is

KIDS



and sponsoring us this week is



I have used an image called Little Friends

so kindly given to us by Crafty Sentiments


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used papers from my left over stash,
think it´s BoBunny and Scenic Route. A little ladybug boarder that I punched out using a Martha Stewart punch. I also used some brads and a sentiment that is a freebie from Desert Diva.


I hope I have inspired you to create something on the theme Kids. If you do, please join us at Crafty Catz´s Challenge this week. Psssst... come visit us before you start to get even more inspired by my talented team mates.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Inky Impressions #282 - All about boarders


9 kommentarer:

  1. So cute Nick, gorgeous colouring and just love those little ladybugs, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion. Good Luck, Jenna, DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, that is one cute Birthday card and love the backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Irena dt

    SvaraRadera
  4. such a cute image gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Nick, love the bold colours...have a good week-end..xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Very beautiful. I love your coloring, the design and the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card Nick love the colour's and fabulous design have a lovely week
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. This little girl is so adorable and so is this card! Love the lady bug border.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Congratulations on winning a prize over at Crafty Gals Corner! Please be sure to claim it within the week!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    SvaraRadera