Bloggintresserade

torsdag 21 januari 2016

Doctor Digi inspiration hos Barnemix


Hello sweeties,

I would like to share a new card I made for 


I´m showcasing an image from Doctor Digi called Keep Fit Kenneth.
I love these images they are so fun and qurqy.
They always make me smile. If you are not familiar with these images I do recommend you to pop over to Doctor Digi and have a look around!

Team B´s projects over at Barnemix are all following this theme:

use lots of designs papers


I have coloured the image with ProMarkers. I then used some different design papers from my left over stash. Not sure what manufactures they all are but I think it´s a mix of EP and BoBunny. I think it´s a great idea to use lots of different paper on a card like this, especially if you are like me and your left over stash just grows bigger for each day.
I used glossy accent on the stars to make them pop up a bit. Also draw some faux stitches around the sentiment and image. Last a few staplers to add to the masculine theme.

Please pop over to Barnemix and see how else you can combine different pattern papers on one project. You can also jump over to the home page of Barnemix and find more of fun and interesting things to read about.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Digi Choosday - Stitching
Eureka Stamps #176 - Pile it on




11 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely fun card, so bright and cheerful and the image realy does make me smile! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick great image and wonderful colour's thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fun card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Haha, wat a great image Helene. Love the humor in it. Beautiful coloured.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great image, so adorable, funny, and masculine too. perfect for our challenge at Eureka stamp: Pile it on!. Thank you for joining us and good luck.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fun card. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lol! Such a fun card!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick a fantastic card and a great image. Thank you for entering our challenge at digi choosday.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt x

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a cool card, perfect for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
    Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can join in our next challenge starting soon too Donna ☺

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fantastic Card!.. I love the image.. It made me laugh!. Great sentiment too.. haven´t seen that sentiment before.. but that was Perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC Hugs Sol

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love this layout and the great stitching you added. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday stitching challenge this time. Hugs! Audrey DT:)

    SvaraRadera