Bloggintresserade

torsdag 10 september 2015

Delightful Thursday

Hello sweet friends,



it´s Thursday and time for  Team 2 over at Digital Delights to showcase some wonderful projects for the September Release, pop over here to see all 
beautiful projects...


I got to use this cute little Kandi Kid 
who really is too cute to spook, don´t your think) 

Kandi kid frog



I also used this sentiment set, perfect add to the new images...


Halloween Sentiments Set Number Two


This is what I made



I have coloured with ProMarkers.




I used glossy accents on the hearts to make them stand out a bit more, I also like the glossy look a lot. The black ribbon is recycled from my latest bought blouse. The paper is really old and I only had this bit left. I do not no what brand it is.


Please pop over to Digital Delight´s Blog to see my team mates wonderful projects with the new images! Don´t forget to visit them and leave some love.


Also, You haven´t missed that Digital Delight´s Challenges is back?
You still got a few more hours to join in!!!!

Digital Delights Challenge

Click here to join our current challenge - Theme: Anything Goes



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiment #140 - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Creative Moments #76 - Use a sentiment
Passion for ProMarkers #313 - use a sentiment
Crafting from the Heart #76 - AG
Glitter ´n Sparkle #153 - AG

6 kommentarer:

  1. Love those background papers and what a cute image! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card hun, just love the image & those papers are perfect
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh, this is wonderful! Such a cute image and I love your coordinating papers! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Helene. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vad fint kort Nick. :) Tack för att du deltar i mitt tema den här veckan hos PFP. :) kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a fabulous card! I love the sweet image, yummy papers and a great sentiment too!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    SvaraRadera