Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 augusti 2015

My DT card for Scribbles Design Challenge

Last card for today,

there are a new challenge over at 


It is time to celebrate the men in our lives. Fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles, nephews and friends. Many of us have a plethora of men to choose from. 
For others there may just be a few. This month create a card 
for one of the special men in your own life. 



Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice


I used one of Scribbles Designs truck images,
this time the cement truck. I think these images are great for Birthday cards for boys any age... I am planing to add a number in the top right corner, but not sure who will get this one yet so it has to wait...



I also used a freebie image called nuts and bolts.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. Papers are from a 6x6 paper pack from Lawn Fawn and the button and stars are stickers from Jillibean Soup.

Please pop over to Scribbles Design and play along. There are some awsome boy creations made by my talented team mates as well.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

to be up dated soon


2 kommentarer:

  1. Love the image a fabulous card.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick - what a stunning card for a boy. I love the truck image, in fact my son would love this! I am a new follower of your fantastic blog and I would be over the moon if you followed mine - Michelle x

    SvaraRadera