Bloggintresserade

lördag 29 augusti 2015

DT call at Tiddly Inks!!!


Hi sweeties

I´m back with one more post for today,
I thought I was going to run late with this one
but I got some extra time to finish it, Hurry!




Click here to read more about the DT call


I´m a new fan of these super cute images from Tiddly Inks. I simply had to get a handful of them from the shop. I have used one of my favourite ones to make a card. She is called Happy Bee Day - Extras included. Aren´t those little bees adorable? I simply love them.....



I used some pattern papers from my stash. Tried to make it like a little scene with gras and blue sky. Clouds and sun are die cuts using a die from Lawn Fawn. The little hearts is another die cut from Memory Box.


I have coloured the image with ProMarkers. I also added some glitter using a wink of stella pen.


It´s not long time left on the DT call but I wish everyone good luck!


I would also like to enter this card into following challenges:




16 kommentarer:

  1. That is super cute Nick! Good luck with the DT call! I love Tiddly Ink images too. I've been a fan for the longest time, but just don't have enough hours in the day. LOL. Been missing all my LRS teamies, so just popping in to say hi, been pre-occupied with poorly kiddos all Winter, thought it was time for a catch up. Hugs, Wends x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh so sweet! I love the scene you created and all the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another beautiful card Helene. I love the cute image and your colouring on her hair especially is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such and adorable image and such a cute card design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is bee-utiful !! Bright, happy colors and it just makes one want to smile. Thank you for your entry into our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Så gullig stämpel och så vackert kort! Tack för att du deltar hos oss på PFP den här veckan. Kram Lotta :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love your card, great coloured image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabby cute card! Lovely image lovely colouring. Smashing card. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely card perfect for our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow thank you for sharing with us
    Shaz DT x

    SvaraRadera
  11. She looks fabulous, a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  12. What a cutie, full of such lovely details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

    SvaraRadera
  13. This looks fab. Love your sweet image & wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. She looks great. Lovely coloring.
    Thanks for playing with us at inspiration Destination.
    Good luck and I hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  15. Great card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona x

    SvaraRadera