Bloggintresserade

fredag 31 juli 2015

Finally....


Not many hours to go but I finally got there....

I have just completed my card to 



Here it is:


I have coloured with ProMarkers. Tried to make it look like a sunset. Not totally happy with it but ok for a first go! Does you know if there are any good tutorials on colouring sunsets?


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

From the Heart Stamps #July - Free Digital Stamp of the Month
I (heart) sketches #114-with a tWist (I used sketch)
Sketch114
Brown Sugar #157 - animals
Jo´s Scrap Shack #99 - anything goes
Simply Papercraft #10 - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks #257 - anything goes
I (heart) ProMarkers #280 - 3 or mor layers
Inspiration Destination #44 - always anything goes
Craft Your passion # 272 - always anything goes
Eureka Stamps #151 - anything goes
Love to Scrap #58 - anything goes
Bunny Zoe´s Challenge #July - Summer Breeze
Digidesign´s Challenges - hand coloured image

11 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card! I love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    JO
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Funny this image. Great card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice card! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar for our Animals Challenge this week!
    Giada

    SvaraRadera
  4. FUN summer card and fabulous coloring, Nick !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month July Challenge and also the Sketch challenge with a tWiSt # 114 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    SvaraRadera
  5. stunning card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I just adore what you did with the sunset, it looks fabulous! I just love this new image. The birdbrains are so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

    Tamie DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Funny! Love the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Be sure to join us again! Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Cute card - makes me smile! Thank you for your entry into our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a vibrant and brilliant card! Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is just darling, love the summer sky. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet.

    SvaraRadera