Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 maj 2015

DT card for KennyK


hi again,

I´m back with the second new challenge for today

no less then the new Kenny K challenge,

as always our amazing sponsor is


         

Random winner's prize is 3 free digi's of the Winner's Choice.            
{If you use the Optional Twist, you will get an additional 2 digi's of your choice for 5 total}

                                          The Top 3 will be chosen by KennyK's Krafty Krew.
                                                   Prize will be 1 digi to each of the Top 3!

This week is as always an Anything Goes theme
Twist: Just a girl!



This is what I made



I have used a digi called Ginger Gem.

I must admit that I love her. She look so confident doesn´t she.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I have doodle around the edges of all the papers. The pink hearts are brads.

I´ll try my luck again with Simon Says Challenges.


I hope to see you soon over at KennyK Krafty Krew Challenge blog. I love to visit you and see what you make with KennyK´s fantastic stamps. Don´t forget to leave some love to my talented team mates and our fantastic Guest Designers.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Brown Sugar #144 - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs #46 - Girly Cards
4 Crafty Chicks #244 - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #118 - Anything Goes with ribbon
Simon Says - Anything Goes


Crafty Your Passion #259 - Always Anything Goes







9 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute girly card. Love that great iamge and how you outlined with the stitching. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute card and I especially love the touches of doodling! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love her too, adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#259! Hope to see you soon again!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh how fun!!!!! Love your image and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous colouring and a perfect card for a teen. Thank you for joining us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Well done girlie, awesome image and the paper is nice, great added touch with the hearts. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fab card thanks for playing along at Crafty ribbons Challenge good luck love and hugs Carole x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi Nick; great card (as usual) and so nice colours (I love pink)!!
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ribbons "anything goes with ribbon" again this fortnight (have seen at least two participations yet) and welcome back!
    La Vikinga // Member of the Design Team at Crafty Ribbons

    SvaraRadera