Bloggintresserade

torsdag 5 mars 2015

Woohoo I´m back with Digital Delight´s Stamps

I was so happy when
Wendy asked me to come back to

She create the most adorable and fun images,
so I said YES off course.

We have a new release today!
Super cute New Easter images...


I got to play with the
Sunday Best teddy

I made an Easter card that look like this:


I have coloured with ProMarkers. Added a lot of little flower brads, pearls, candy (that I painted yellow with my ProMarkers), stitches with two different gel pens. I fussy cut my image.


All DD Stamps used: Sunday Best Teddy

CS & Papers: purple and white cardstock
Reprint - Sjung studenten

Markers: ProMarkers

Embellishments: MS butterfly punch, small flower brads, yellow painted candy, alpha stickers from Studio Calico and a sticker.

Coloring medium: White and purple gel pen

Special Techniques: fussy cutting


I would like to enter this card into following challenges



7 kommentarer:

  1. LOve your card--so pretty! Thanks for playing in Craft Your Passion challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. She looks gorgeous Nick..fabulous colouring and details.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is just gorgeous Nick and welcome back. Glad to have you onboard with us again xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. How cute I love your design. So glad you are back with us at Digital Delights. Your card is too cute and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. Hugs, joann

    SvaraRadera
  5. A really cheery card, and such a cute image. Thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a cute Easter card...very cheery and bright. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

    Lynn, ID CT

    SvaraRadera
  7. How adorable! Fab colours and image, Helene.
    Thank you playing along in Chocolate Baroque’s 8th Colour Challenge.
    hugs, Asha

    SvaraRadera