Bloggintresserade

fredag 20 mars 2015

No Design Papers

Hi Peeps,

Another Friday
which means a new challenge
over at


This weeks theme is picked by
our talented Nina


NO DESIGN PAPERS

with us this week is a fantastic
and very generous sponsor




I have used one of the images that was given us by Bugaboo

Thank you so much!




I had so much fun making this card. I used only black and red cardstock. I have made a center step card. I cut out black squares and added red on top. I then used an edge punch from Martha Stewart to add the pretty ladybirds. I also added a bigger ladybird that is a die. The little black dots are the left overs from when I punched out the line of ladybirds.

The image is coloured with ProMarkers.


I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
Catch the Bug - Spring into spring
Die Cutting Divas #207 - Welcome Spring
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #236 - More than one fold
Love to Scrap #50 - Anything Goes



15 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic card Nick love the striking black and red combo and great use of the little black left over dots, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh this is so vibrant, great colour combo Nic.....
    Have a good week-end..xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. love your ladybird card, so sweet and the shape suits....
    have a good weekend
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Nick just love the colour's you have used have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. I absolutely love this card! It'd make a perfect card for my mom...she LOVES lady bugs! Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again next week.
    Tina DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card. Love the ladybird border. Hope you have a great weekend. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Thanks for joining in on our March Theme "Spring" Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very pretty. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    SvaraRadera
  10. love the red & black - fabulous card
    Kim x

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is very nice. I love the fancy fold and your lady bugs are great. You have a lot more patience than I do LOL. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    SvaraRadera
  12. what a happy card with the lucky ladybugs! Striking card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful work, thanks so much for playing along at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Very creative ! Love the use of the leftovers to make the background and the punch is perfect on a step card. Love, love, love this!!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    SvaraRadera
  15. I tried a step card once... it was awful LOL You have made a perfect card for spring, so lovely and sharp. Amazing colors. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera