Bloggintresserade

fredag 27 mars 2015

Fairy light

Hello Peeps,

it´s Friday again and it´s a grey and gloomy day here in Sweden.
Where is spring? Please come back with your sunshine, twittering birds and pretty flowers....


I´ll do my best to light up this day and starting off 
with the new challenge over at 


this week´s theme is picked by our talented Naomi

but first let me tell you about our sponsor



prize : winner of your challenge a $10 gift certificate to spend at the Make it Crafty store


Theme: Whimsical Fantasy

( like fairies, elves or houses slightly less than normal looking)


I have used an image called Ella Faye so kindly given to me by Make it Crafty, thank you so much!


I made this light holder out of an old coffee cup.


 I printed out the digi twice but turned on of the copies around so that you can see her from both sides of the cup. I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I used a lot of different things to embellish this cup. Flowers from En Liten Butik, a little glas bottle (I put a bit of paper with writing on it inside of the bottle), shells, pearls, cinnamon and glas pebbles.





I would like to enter this 
project into following challenges:

Scrapper´s Delight #43 - always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #254 - Anything Goes
TTPH #83 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe´s Craft #March - Spring Colours
I heart ProMarkers #262 - Easter/Springtime






8 kommentarer:

  1. a beautiful project and love your little bottle with note
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Nic this is super pretty, a work of art.....
    Hope you get some sun soon....here in the UK the days have been glorious but still very cold.....we are expecting it to turn before Easter.....wouldn't you know it....ha...
    Have a great weekend...xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow Nick just love this a gorgeous and beautiful creation you have made and a fabulous idea for a cup and saucer have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! this is stunning Nick, a really beautiful project, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous project! Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just amazing! so much gorgeous detail. Love it! Hope you have a great week. Naomi xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. wow Nick what a stunning project! it looks fantastic!
    Kim x

    SvaraRadera