Bloggintresserade

söndag 22 mars 2015

A bit of spring....

Hi peeps,

it´s my Birthday today and I thought I would celebrate it with one of my favorite flowers.


I used an image called Easter Trio. It´s so cute but I chose to only use one bit of it. You can find out more about the challenge and rules here. If you haven´t played along with From the Heart Stamps before. You can still buy this one and then you will receive next months stamp for free.

I coloured the image with ProMarkers. Added three green brads. Chalked around the edges with a black ink pad.

I have played with a sketch from I heart Card Sketches.

Sketch101

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps #March - Stamp of the month
QKR Stampede #131 - Think Spring
Brown Sugar #138 - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

  1. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Nick
    Happy Birthday to you
    Have a brilliant day my friend Cake on the blog save me a piece.

    Lovely card love Daffs

    SvaraRadera
  2. GORgeous! LOve how you have only used one part of the image Nick..LOving your papers too..Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx
    Happy Birthday...Hope you had a FABulous day xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Birthday! hope you had a fantastic day yesterday, daffs are my favourite flower too :)
    Your colouring of this one is SUPERB!! *claps*
    great card, thank you for joining in with us at FTHS.
    Jo xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely bright and cheerful card, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card! I love the bright yellow and the fun paper! Thanks for joining in on the SOTM Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    SvaraRadera