Bloggintresserade

torsdag 15 januari 2015

What do you want to drink?

Hi everyone,
today I will bring you a lot of posts to read and find inspiration in. 
I got a few new challenges to tell you about... so grab a cup of coffee or tea and get ready...

I´ll start with the first challenge at 
Brenda has chosen our theme and it is


*Raise A Glass To The New Year *

(Anything drink related including tea, coffee, cocoa etc, 
as well as alcohol) 

We are lucky to have 2 sponsors this month and as you will see we have been joined by several new sponsors for this year.

Our first sponsor is 
Di's Digi's with a $10 voucher

Our Second sponsor is 
Craftybren with a £10 voucher
Here is a little information about Craftybren
Hi my name is Bren, I have been crafting since a very early age, and enjoy many forms of it,  knitting, sewing, papercrafts and gardening. Housework takes a backseat. Craftybren's  was born because a friend saw my embroidery on a card and asked if I made my embroidery to order, as she would like to incorporate onto her sewing. Although Craftybren's is mainly Embroidered Embellishments I have added to my range, as customers have  asked if I do certain things.
Bren x

I have used a digi image from Rick St Denise called Morning Goodness Carla.
Used a sentiment from Create with TLC. Thanks Paulette!


I have used ProMarkers to colour the image. I used a lot of left over paper scraps. Chalked all the edges. 


Used some glossy accent on the brown die cut hearts. Also added some sequins and stuck them down with white brads.


Come and join the fun this month over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. My team mates have all different kinds of drinks to offer.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Art Impressions #151 - Java love
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes + DT call
Crafting By Design #January - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #192 - Monochromatic
Penny´s Paper Craft Challenge #210 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks ##45 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Monochromatic
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge # 5 - Coffee

9 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Nick! Love the paper scraps you used - makes a wonderful background to frame your cute and nicely colored image! Well done!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#123 - ATG ]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    SvaraRadera
  2. That is superb card Helene. Your coloring is beautiful and such gorgeous layers. Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [TTCRD DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick,fab way of using up all scraps of card and creating a lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fab card, it made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome Card Nick! Congratulations on your win at Through The Craft Room Door!
    (Hugs) Cara

    SvaraRadera
  7. AWESOME card!!! Love the colors and design! Thanks so much for joining our Java Love challenge at Art Impressions! Hope you join us again next time!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Mandy x (AS DT)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fantastic! Love the card and the fab sentiment! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge for January at Crafting By Designs! Mo xxx

    SvaraRadera