Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 december 2014

New Goals???

Well I have been training so much more this year than last. Now I am home beeing sick and I have also been very lazy the last month, so I decided to get my motivation going again to take notes of what I do and set goals for each month next year. 

I made this little diary out of cardboard and some paper. I used my BIA machine to tie it together. 
Used some old papers I had in my stash. 


Isn´t this little workout guy too cute? I bought it from Inky Impressions.
I have colour with ProMarkers.


I added a lot of fun strings and two charms, a clock and a key.

I would like to add this project into following challenges:

Inky Impressions # 187- Sport and Hobbies
613 Avenue Create #100- Anything Goes optional create a calender
That Crafty Place - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #122 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #115 - Anything but a card
Stempelsonnen #129 - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

  1. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is beautiful,fab design and colours.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great journal! And such a fun way to keep track of everything! Love your coloring and the embellishments & papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a great card, such a cute image
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    SvaraRadera
  5. Das motiv ist ja sooooo süß. Lieben dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne,
    LG
    Willeke

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love it - really made me smile!

    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Totally cute project. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything but a Card at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. oh this is one super card,great image and colors bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    SvaraRadera
  10. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    SvaraRadera