Bloggintresserade

fredag 24 oktober 2014

Moooo Chas Gracia


Well hello my friends it´s Friday again

Time for a new challenge over at


this week the theme is picked by our very talented Anna

she picked

Thank You!


Crafty Catz has another great sponsor this week.
Thank You 


Prize: They give either a £20 worth of goodies 
or a £20 voucher to spend in their online store.


I think this weeks theme is great. It´s always good to have a few cards ready with the theme Thank You. You never know when you´ll need them. But they are always very appreciated when they are hand made.


I used this image from The Stamping Chef,

I find it hilarious, what do you think?


I have coloured it with my ProMarkers. I used a new embossingfolder that comes with dies so you can cut out hexagones from different pattern paper and add to you embossed paper. I like it!


and don´t forget to give some love to my team mates!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

DRS #145 - So Thankfull
Allsorts #281 - Embossing


17 kommentarer:

  1. :-D hhahahahaaa :-D great card :-D

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so funny Nick, what a brilliant card....
    Have a fab week-end.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the fun image and the hexagon die, fab card, have a good weekend Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun sentiment to go with this fun image! I really like the embossed background with the colorful hexagons. Thanks for sharing with us at DRS Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Just love this card Nick love the image and brilliant sentiment made me smile have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you so much for participating in our embossing challenge at Allsorts this week!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lol, nick, absolutely brilliant and love the embossing and die cuts, think I must add that one to my wish list, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Me gusta, Nick! LOL This is such a funny card, it was worth to wait for it. And the daisy flowers are so perfectly fitted here. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Nick this is fab and gorgeous
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi Nick! This made me giggle, love the sentiment :) Great fun card! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Ingrid x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Udderley fantastic, fab layout and gorgeous colouring. Thankyou so much for joining in The Stamping Chef challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Such a fun cow image and that sentiment is so adorable!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the DRS Designs Rubber Stamp Challenges Hope you will join us for a new challenge every Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki* - DT member

    SvaraRadera
  14. That is one fun thank you card. Love the background. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Fabulous! made me smile - such a gorgeous card. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  16. fab thank you card, love the sentiment too!
    Kim x

    SvaraRadera