Bloggintresserade

lördag 13 september 2014

Under the sea...

Made this card last weekend when I was enjoying a one day crop here in my local town. I used this gorgeous Mermaid Digi from Kenny K.

preview

This is the first time I colour her and I have to say I love the way she turned out. I used ProMarkers to colour her. I especially love her hair.


I have used a few different coloured Inka Golds and two different mists togheter with masks to make the background. I also added a bit of a cheese cloth under neath the image.








I also used some string, flowers, dew drops and 
shells to make it feel more sea like. 

 I added some stickles and some "flakes" (not sure what they are calledbut the sort of look like the scales on a fish I think) on her tail. You can find out more about the material I used at En Liten Butik.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Craft for the Cric #September - Some thing with circles on it
Simon Says - Make your own background


12 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!!! This card is amazing!!! I love your background, the image is coloured in beautifully too! So gorgeous! Xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. The Mermaid's tail is excellent! Very inventive :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is stunning fab image and colours.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a pretty card! I love how you created your background and your coloring is just beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow, the colours are stunning on this card. Your colouring is gorgeous! LOVE all the little shells and flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stunning card love the texture added, beautifully done. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous creation! Love all the shimmer and love this cute little mermaid! Thanks so much for joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous, beautiful card, such a wonderful background its absolutely perfect for the mermaid image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love this card. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining in our Graph'It marker challenge. Wendy x

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a great card, lovely colouring, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Challenge, Yvonne (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining in with our Amazing Hair Challenge at Graph'It Markers.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    SvaraRadera
  12. Stunning card, very good coloring, I love the colors. Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig !!

    SvaraRadera