Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 juni 2014

At the beach / Summer Fun with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone,

we had some warm days here in Sweden 
and I have two more days to work before 
I go on Summer Holiday!!!! 


This months challenge over at 
is all about
 Summer Fun or At the beach

I´m for sure going to spend a few days 
at the beach this summer if the weather stay like this...

You can make anything you like as long as you project fits the them.
Sparkles Monthly Challenges is a multi craft blog.

For this month our fabulous sponsor is

 photo logo-4_zpsa1d31807.jpg
With a voucher for £10 to spend online

I made a layout about one and only time I went swimming last year...


I think this paper is one of my favorite designs. It´s from Fancy Pants. Love the warm yellow and orange colours. I ripped the paper in two spots and added some green fun papers that made me think about bubbles. The green paper is from my scrap stash. Also added some fun stickers like the tab, circles and photo corners.


I don´t usually cut in my photos but I thought this circle shaped photo fitted the rest of the design so well. Also I think it make you have a second look.

Now I hope you pop over to
Sparkle Monthly Challenges
my team mates have made some fantastic summer creations...

I would like to enter this layout into following challenges:
Emergency Crafters - Not a card
Just for fun - Here comes summer
The Craft Garden - Orange, Yellow and Lime
Brown Sugar #98 - Summer
4 Krafty Girls #20 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #76 - Anything Goes with optional twist use subway art


4 kommentarer:

  1. A great page Nick, love that paper!
    hugs Jo x

    SvaraRadera
  2. great page, thanks for joining us at brown sugar, good luck
    caroline dt

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love it, lovely balance of colours and photos. Thank you for playing along in the Just for Fun Challenge. xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Alana dt member

    SvaraRadera