Bloggintresserade

måndag 28 april 2014

A HUG

I have made a little card as a DT project for En Liten Butik. I have used a lot of MME goodies on this one. You can find out what I used here! Isn´t the gold details fantastic?


I have used this little cutie from Nutcrafters, she is called Spring Bouquet. I have coloured her with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I think I did pretty well on her trousers this time. 


Aren´t those flowers pretty?





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Nutcrafters #66 - Go Girly
Scribble and Scrap #17 - Anything Goes

To be updated soon

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab Card Nick Love The Flowers

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great card Nick - love the image and your colouring is wonderful.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of love to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is such a great card...I love the rich colours...wow...your colouring is amazing.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time in our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh Nick this is an adorable card.I love it when crafters use The Nutcrafters design a.You've made my day.Thank you for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters girly challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Pretty card ad lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap

    Sharon (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a stunning card! Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you'll join us tomorrow for a brand-new challenge. Best, CG

    SvaraRadera