Bloggintresserade

fredag 28 februari 2014

My DT card for Crafty Catz

Wow, I hope you like my card today....

I think it came up so well....


But lets start from the beginning. We got a new challenge for you over at Crafty Catz this week.

our theme is a nice and easy...
Anything Goes


We got a wonderful sponsor with us this week


The Stamping Boutique

and the will reward the winner with: 3 digi images of winners choice.




I used one of the images we got sponsored with and made this



I printed out two of this image. The first one I coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. The second one I cut out. Then I added the background using different shades of blue mist. I also added some white chunky enamel embossing powder. 


When it dried I cut out my flowers and attached them with 3d glue dots. Some of them I glued straight on the background to create different highs. I also added some gold metallic folie in the middle of the flowers and above to make it sparkle a bit more.


I kept it simple since I loved how the flowers and the background looked together. What do you think?




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

4 Crafty Girls #12 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers #236 - Make it digital (digital stamp)
Tuseday Throwdown #184 - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #7 - Anything Goes / use flowers
Love to Create #104 - Anything Goes


19 kommentarer:

  1. what a beautiful card and I love the background, all the elements look great... enjoy your weekend
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  2. Those tulips really pop against the blue background. Very creative. Nice work.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Nick just love the colour's and hope you are feeling better today have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick, you nailed the challenge this week. Your creation is stunning, stunning, stunning. Love it. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card with lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at CFTH Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the beautiful roses! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your background is just amazing and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh my this card is just beautiful! I love how you did the background with the chunky embossing, the flowers are just beautiful and I love how you popped them up, they are colored so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oh my gosh I love it. What a beautiful card. Love the background and how you put the flowers on there. Perfect comes to mind. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstamper.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely card. I adore the background. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  11. fabulous floral card hun ty so much for playing along at CFTH hope to see you again next week x

    SvaraRadera
  12. hi me again hun with different DT hat on really fab job and thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown very good luck x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow Nick, fabulous card, love how you layered your poppies on the wonderful background you created, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. WoW! Love this bright card. It's wonderful! Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
    Love n Hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  15. Love the depth you've created with the 2 layer image! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    SvaraRadera
  16. Wonderful card, lovely background and rich colors. I've never been using the mists before, I don't even know HOW to use them LOL It's still a long way for me to join your level. Have a nice week!
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera
  17. This is beautiful. I adore poppies and love what you have done with them here. Such gorgeous reds. Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvaraRadera
  18. A fantastic card love the colours you have used and love your colouring. Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at crafty girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona blog co-owner x

    SvaraRadera
  19. So very pretty! I love the background and the colors are terrific together. Congrats on your win over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    SvaraRadera