Bloggintresserade

måndag 16 december 2013

DT project for Sparkles Monthly Challeng


Hi everyone!

Today we start a new challenge over at 

* Anything but a Card *
It's a great theme this month (perfect to make a Christmas gift for someone?)

This month we got a wonderful sponsor, no less then...

http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/

With a prize of £10 worth of Digi's



I have altered some napkin holders and thought they would make a great gift or I even might keep them myself. I found these wooden holders at the second hand shop. I started with sanding them and then I painted them with a acrylic black/silver colour.


I used a thick beautiful lace and a flower on top. Very easy to make but I think they look fantastic!



Now pop over and play along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog!


I would like to enter this project into following challenges:

To be up dated soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar