Bloggintresserade

fredag 29 november 2013

Santa Claus is coming to town....

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a good start to this Friday! I absolutely love Fridays, just the thought of having the hole weekend to spend make me smile...

I will show you a card I made for the new challenge over at 
 I am the one responsible for the theme this week and if you know me, 
it won´t come as a surprise... 

Santa Clause is coming to town

This week we want to see one ore more Santas on your Christmas card

We got a wonderful sponsor this week



 The prize
Either a £20 worth of goodies
or a £20 voucher to spend in our online store.


Now I made this card using material from my local scrap shop called Scrapbutiken, please pop over to them to check out their stock and more about the card.




I coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I used some gorgeous paper from Bo Bunny and also some red web ribbon, pearls, a bark star, rhinestones and some Glitter snow. The snow on the trees I simply love.... don´t you?

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

I heart ProMarkers #196- Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays #182 - Winter wonderland (with sentiment)
Cute Card Thursday #197 - Anything Goes
Charisma Cards #46 - Christmas
4Crafty Girls #7 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Christmas or winter





13 kommentarer:

  1. a lovely Santa card, enjoy your weekend
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Nick just love the santa and fabulous trees and design have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. hun, your card is such a cutie of a christmas card! love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute Nick and your trees look fabulous, have a great weekend, xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous fun card, love the trees, the Santa image and the crisp red and white design! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Christmas' challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so cute! I love your trees, and that image is adorable - colored well! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week:)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card, so cute and I love the trees. x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a cute card Nick. Love the addition of the trees. Great card design. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our Christmas Challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Nice ,beautiful card design and fab colouring! !Thank you so much for join us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week ,hope you return next time!
    Hugs Gudrun

    SvaraRadera
  11. Awesome papers, layout and your santa and reindeer is super cute! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Awww so cute, thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Girls
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    SvaraRadera