Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 oktober 2013

New challenge at Ruby´s Rainbow....

Hi sweeties....

It´s time for a new challenge over at 
and this time it´s my turn to host the challenge. It´s my first go so I hope it turns out well....

I want to see some autumnal colours on your project this time. The colours I would like to see you use is


Orang, Yellow Turquoise

And don't forget you can make anything you like as we are a multi crafts challenge so long as you keep to the theme, that could be Cards, Scrapping, Tags, Fat pages, Atcs, Knitting etc.

This is what I made:



This is my dd dressed up to be Pippi Longstocking at daycare. 
And here are some close up pictures:



I think the flowers are so cute...


I would like to enter this into following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything but a card







7 kommentarer:

  1. Great them Nick.Love your take on it to.Fabulous frame and what a little cutie.x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic thankyou for sharing your work with us at challenges 4 everybody. Good luck Fiona dt. x

    SvaraRadera
  3. so wunderful, cute and sweet!!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous colour combo Nick, what a fab creation...xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful project Nick - lovely selection of colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy, hugs Angelie

    SvaraRadera
  6. This a cute project, love the colour theme. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Louise x

    SvaraRadera
  7. A fab creation.........gorgeous........... Love all the embellishments............absolutely stunning.....................Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week !!!!!

    Hugs
    SOMA
    (Whoopsi Daisy DT)

    SvaraRadera