Bloggintresserade

lördag 19 oktober 2013

More Birthday Cards....

I was so lucky to win at last weeks challenge over at 
 They are running a new challenge every week for
  4 weeks, with the same theme - BIRTHDAYS!  
But each week is a new must do/have!

This week they want to see Sentiments only!

I made a very clean and simple card this time, inspired by a sketch at Just Add INK
and it looks like this



Here is one image of my fav. bedding colour combo lime and turquoise!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #176 - Happy Birthdays Sentiments Only
Just Add ink #187 - sketch
Keep it simple #25 - Inspired by (inspired by my fav bedding combo lime and turquoise)
Lady Anne´s Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is very pretty - I love the turquoise starry paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, Oh my this is stunning, love the CAS and the colours are devine together.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty! Great take on the sketch and love the fresh clean colours. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    SvaraRadera
  4. what a super sweet creation and SUCH amazing colours too! Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays for our birthday challenge. Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely card - I can see how you got your inspiration from the bed covering. Love the little pearls and flower. Chantell JAI

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this card. Everything works together really well. I think having a square card was a great choice.

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a lovely card!!! Love the colors and layout!!! Thank you so much for joining us and for helping spread the word about our Birthday challenge this month!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. A very sweet card with a beautiful colour scheme. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    SvaraRadera