Bloggintresserade

lördag 12 oktober 2013

Happy Birthday challenges....

This month is going to have a Birthday theme over at Sentimental Sundays. Each week you get a new challenge that you have to follow but the theme is always Birthday. I thought this was a great idea. I love birthdays and will do my best to  join these...

First challenge is to use doily, pearls and lace/ or ribbon ( I used ribbon)

This is what I made


I would like to join these challenges:

Sentimental Sundays - Happy Birthday include a doily, pearls and lace/ or ribbon
4 Krafty Girlz # 3 - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces  - Anything Goes
Love Rubberstamps Challenges # 73 - Polka dots
MilkCoffee Challenge  - spots and dots

6 kommentarer:

  1. Cute card Nick perfectlycoloured

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Nick this is gorgeous!!! Love that image and you colored her so beautifully. Love your card layout and beautiful paper choice. Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    SvaraRadera
  3. how cute! love the color combo, your coloring and of course the Polka dots! Thanks for joining us this week for our Polka Dots challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh she is so super cute, I love the great dp and the red and white polka dots are so perfect with her. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. OMG!! She is super cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We are so happy you could join us and can't wait to see your next fabulous project.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is fabulous!!! I love the red and black combo!! So super cute!!
    Thanks for playing along w/ Loves this week for our Polka dots challenge!!!

    PS ~ I have some yummy blog candy this week and it's a BIG prize pack!! :) :)

    SvaraRadera