Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 oktober 2013

An altered notebook

This is a mid-way reminder for 

We are celebrating
Pens, Pencils, Paper... 

and would love to see how you interpret this theme 
it could be something altered, a card, a layout about school work or something else you think of...

The prize this month is

Top Scribbler receives 3 digital images,winners choice 
Top 3 receives 1 digi image

 and we also got a great prize from our sponsor BugaBoo 


This is my DT project:

I have altered a notebook. Perfect to use in school for my art ideas!  I used some papers from my local scrap shop called Scrapbutiken. I like the black and cream coloured papers and the cool little tickets. 


I have coloured with my ProMarkers and some Faber Castell pencils. I used Scribbles Artsy

If you would like to purchase a Scribbles Designs image click here.


I would like to enter this project into following challenges:
Altered Eclectics - October challenge - alter something
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything but a card

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous altered notebook; perfect for collecting your art ideas. Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics October Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a really cool idea. You did a great job with the artsy image and the book cover turned out really cool!

    SvaraRadera