Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 oktober 2013

A late Digi Darla inspiration card...

I am running late this week again. There are so many things to do and so little time to do so... I wish I could win on the lottery and buy myself some more time....

Anyway, a new challenge started over at Digi Darla´s Challenge blog two days ago. I hope you already found it but if you haven´t please pop over to
Have a look and play along!

It´s the last Anything Goes theme for this time! Next time we want to see something a bit more specific. If you want a little bit harder challenge this week,
the optional twist is - to add a moon 
on your project.

 This is my DT project


I used this super cute digital stamp called Blessing of Heaven 3. Isn´t it gorgeous. You can find it here if you want to buy it!


I used a white gel pen to make a pattern on the sweater. I only used bits and bobs of things that I got in my stash, feels so good to punctually use some of the things...


I have coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils as normal. Like the black flower with gold glitter on it, I think it sort of look like the moon shines on it.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Top Tip Tuseday #111 - Flowers (and DT call)
Try it on Tuesday - Going Dotty
Just for Fun  - Buttons and bows
Card Mania - Cute as  a button (use at least one button)
ABC challenges - 3 or more pattern papers 

15 kommentarer:

  1. this is so cute thank you for sharing with us at TIOT.EE

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so cute... The babie's outfit is so cool, and the background just perfect! :) Love it!
    have an awesome day, Helene...

    SvaraRadera
  4. A real sweet image. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very, very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at IJust for Fun.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is so adorable and sweet! The image is so darling and your details so pretty. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a cute card! Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful dotty card!

    xxx Ellie xxx

    Thanks for joining in the challenge on TIOT!

    SvaraRadera
  10. OMGosh this is so super cute. Love the sweet image and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  11. That is such a sweet image! Cute!
    Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  12. How sweet! Love the flowers and the wonderful mix of papers too! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Just For Fun xxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. I think this has to be one of my favourites from you. I love the way you've framed the image among the diecuts, sentiment and flowers. Your paper is gorgeous and I really love the music note paper in behind too. Top that off with a beautifully coloured image and you have another winner!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  15. Absolutely LOVE this, really gorgeous!Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Flowers Challenge, Denyse x

    SvaraRadera