Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 september 2013

Pens, pencils and papers

This time of year is when all the new 
fun pens, pencils and paper arrives!  
It should be a national holiday for the pens, pencils and paper lovers!  

We'd like to celebrate
Pens, Pencils, Paper... 
for your next challenge...

Yes ladies and gentlemen that´s the new theme over at 
Buy Scribbles Designs here...

isn´t it great? there are so many options... I have two totally different types of projects to show you for this challenge.  The one I am going to show you today is a card. I have played with two of Sandy´s gorgeous stamps and put them together on one card.




I have used white cardstock and then splashed with black shimmer mist. A draw around the edge with a black pen and used black stickers. Still a bit inspired by last months CAS theme.... lol! Then I coloured the images with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. So I used both pencils and pens to colour and I have them as an image... I also used some metallic folie to make the metall glimmer on the pencils.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Love Rubberstamps challenge #69 - Have a sentiment on the front
Cute Card Thursday # 286 - Hip to be square
I heart ProMarkers - 3 different shapes (square, circle and pen-shape?)

10 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute card!!! Love the image and the way you colored it up!!! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate , Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your card!!! It makes me soooo happy!! :0 :) :) Bright and happy cards are my faves!!
    well done!!
    Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for the sentiment challenge!!
    :) :) :) ~~Nicole~~

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so cute Nick I love how you have used Mr wool and the Pencils!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the way you put this all together Nick, it is brilliant..xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. OMGosh this is so super cute! Love the adorable image and the great design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. LOVE this!!! your coloring is so phenomenal! :) and your photog skills are great too!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Awww what a fun card, this is really cute, love the clean style of your cardtoo. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fab CAS card. Thanks for joining us Loves Rubberstamps

    SvaraRadera
  9. what a great card ,cute image and so beautifully coloured
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    Tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is a cute fun card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..

    SvaraRadera