Bloggintresserade

måndag 27 maj 2013

New challenge at Digi Darla

Finally I got some time over to update my blog. Life is so busy right know with a school play to organize, write about pupils before term ends, practice biking before my 100 km ride in two weeks, organize kids and things they need to daycare, cooking food.... yep the list goes on and on and on....


Anyway a....life´s good!

Today is the start of a new great challenge over at Digi Darlas. The theme this week is Father´s Day. We don´t celebrate Father´s Day until autumn here in Sweden but now I will be prepared in good time...

I have used the cutest image called Daddy´s Shoulders and you can find it here! Pretty sure this one is a good treasure.

I made this card:

Used my Promarkers as usually and a little bit of shading with my Faber Castell pencils.  I love this bright coloured paper with a lot of trees. Think it will fit Simon Says Stamp challenge this week too - it´s Into the wood...

I would also like to enter this card into  following challenges:
Cards for men #11 - Dad
Melonheadz friends - Father´s Day or male inspired
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Into the wood (they are out playing in the autumn forest...)
My Sheri Crafts #111 - Fathers´s Day


11 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful Father's Day card! I just love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your card! The image is awesome and I love the background papers you chose. Your coloring is perfect. Great card Thanks for Sharing....

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a creative and stunning card! I love the image and your layout... WOW!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends' Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. The black with these colors looks so Eye Popping!! Wonderful image! Glad you have a card way ahead of time! I love learning how other countries do things. :) Or When they do things.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card Nick, Love the image you've used on this
    Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous coloring and fun card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh, great card, wonderfully heartfelt without being cutesy, well done!

    Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs

    Bridie

    SvaraRadera
  8. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous Dad card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Anne (CFM DT)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great card I love your image and design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    Caz

    SvaraRadera