Bloggintresserade

fredag 22 mars 2013

Sparkle and a bow...

is the new challenge over at Crafty Catz. It starts today so you got plenty of time to enter. I wish I could enter this week because we got some amazing sponsors or what do you say about
gif maker 
 
and
 
 

There are lot of amazing inspiring cards made by my team mates so you have to jump over and have a look at the cards - a great mixed varsity  this week! 

This is my card. I am still working on my Easter cards so I made one more... It´s hard to take good photos at sparkling card. But if you click on my pictures you will see better...
 Put a lot of glitter on the daffodils and also used some pink rhinestones. Also put some brown glitter on the background of my tag. A little white bow on the top.


 I used papers, doilies, two different dies and the tag from my local scrapbooking shop called Scrapbutiken.


I would also like to enter this card to following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday # 261 - Easter Parade
Crafting By Desings - Tags, Tags and more tags
Creative Moments #13 - animals (hope I linked right, could only get to the main blog)
Digistamps4Joy #63 - Celebrating Easter
Whimsical Designs - Buttons and bows
DTC #202 - Easter
Di Digital Challenge blog - Easter/ spring challenge (and the image is from there)

20 kommentarer:

  1. Good morning Nick and a very Happy Birthday to you....enjoy...

    Your card is so gorgeous, very cute....xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Nick and HAPPY BIRTHDAY' have a fabulous day and a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. this is so sweet and delightful!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick hope your having a wonderful birthday and the card arrived. Love the card and good luck with the challenges hope you win them all

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick lovely card, Hope you have a lovely Birthday today, Best Wishes x carol

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Nick,
    I love the sweet colors you use and that fence is so lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wonderful card Nick, love the super cute image and the fence is a great touch, hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjo the rest of your weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such an adorable card! Love the flowers and picket fence. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such a sweet card. I especially love that fence and the sparkly bits look wonderful. Just that added to touch to make things pop.

    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love all the different elements to your card. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  12. what a super cute easter card.
    Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    SvaraRadera
  13. Adorable card, thank you for joining us at Creative moments

    Alex (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  14. Fabulous card!!! Love your darling image, cute picket fence, lovely flowers and super design!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs!!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Fabulous card Nick. The image looks great and I love the design and pretty embellies.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  16. A beautiful card

    Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Easter challenge

    Hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    SvaraRadera
  17. This is just STUNNING
    I love it!!!
    Thankyou so much for joining in my challenge and using my image
    Big hugs Di xxx
    p.s please check the challenge blog tomorrow.

    SvaraRadera