Bloggintresserade

måndag 25 mars 2013

Me a Guest DT at Love to Create

Well, today I can tell you that I have been asked to be a Guest DT at this weeks challenge over at Love to Create challenge blog. I love their challenges and this time their theme is Pastel Colors.
A perfect theme this close to Easter, don´t you think?

They got to wonderful sponsers


and
 










Please pop over and have a look what the talented DT team created to this challenge. And don´t forget to give them some love too.

I used a wonderful stamp from Wings & Willows called For You. I loved to work with this digi. It´s so cute, don´t you think?




Think I did quite well with the pastel colours. Also used this super cute little flowers.

I would also like to enter following challenges:

ABC Challenges - Easter
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring or Pastel
The Cutie Pie #40 - Easter
Incy Wincy Designs - Use Pastels

9 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, love the pastel colours and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sweet Cards that chicken is adorable thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy This week hugs Nikki & DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Helene and such fabulous detail you have added :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Helene, your card is adorable. The image is really sweet and perfectly coloured.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is adorable and I love the pretty flowers.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvaraRadera
  6. SO cute! Lovely card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Very sweet, I like the chicken and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful - love that image and the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera