Bloggintresserade

måndag 25 februari 2013

Anyone who likes soccer?

Well, I do! and I know I have a few male friends and relatives who do.  So I made a soccer themed card to Digi Darlas challenge Make it Masculine - it starts today!

I have used a great digi called Soccer Player Kick and this is what I made:

 Used some new papers from K-design and also new to me - the mesh behind the player. I found it quite fun that the paper nearly look like soccer ball, but it´s nothing like it.


I found it a bit difficult to make masculine cards but I got so many ideas that I would like to try after looking at my team mates cards. So pop over and give them some love!


5 kommentarer:

  1. Rått, maskulint och himla fint kort.
    Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh this is brilliant i know alot of my family support the local teams trouble is half are man united and the others are man city so be funny at local darby day.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fantastic masculine card! Love your coloring! And the net!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an awesome card Helene. I love the geometrical shaping within the dark background paper and you did a fabulous job as always colouring in your image. The stars are the perfect embellishment and I just love the netting. It looks like cheesecloth or something from a bandage wrap. So creative!

    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  5. Helene, this is awesome! Both my sons play soccer and not sure how I missed this image, but now I need to get it. Your amazing coloring and fabulous details have really brought it to life!! Hugs:)

    SvaraRadera