Bloggintresserade

tisdag 9 oktober 2012

Guest Designer at Some Odd Girl...

yes please, I would like that very much! I have not had enought guts to apply before. But I saw Kirsty´s Guest Dt - call and thought I would have a go.

So why am I a good choice? Well it´s not for my way to write in English... as my second language it doesn´t always come out the way I want. No it´s because of my cards! I think my cards are great. I love to put different stamps together to create different environment.   I love to use everything from bright colours who pops out of the card to some more soft and romantic colours. I also love to use stamps when I make layouts. Not as common but great fun, I promise.

These are my three favourits:




I will also make one more post with some of my other cards for you to have a look at since I had an incident with my blog and I had to start up this new one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar